Project's description: The open layout is conducive to contemporary living. The wide front and back glass walls provide beautiful light and wonderful views. The open living area is designed for easy configuration – allowing you to combine living, dining, work spaces according to your lifestyle and needs. Large decks seamlessly expand this living space into the back and front yards. The kitchen is both modern and distinctive, with quality fixtures, finishes and appliances, as well as a walk-in pantry with plenty of storage.
Separate stairways each lead to one of the two large bedroom suites (16'x20'), both with full bathrooms and walk-in closet. The comfortable size, along with private access, makes either room ideal to serve as a home office or guest room.
Other innovative green-building aspects - such as solar hot water heating and green roof technology - can be easily integrated as add-on options.
* SMART: the “upcycling” of shipping containers for construction is a highly sustainable practice, given the huge number of containers that lay unused all over our planet. This is sustainability starting at “point zero”, without compromising structural quality, or great design.
* BEAUTIFUL: this cutting-edge style of design exploits the structural and industrial beauty of shipping containers to create modern, well-appointed home with open spaces full of light.
* STRONG: containers are made entirely of Cor-ten steel, and their assembly creates a stronger and more durable structure than typical construction methods.
* EFFICIENT: site preparation and off-site module fabrication is timed to occur simultaneously, resulting in time and cost savings.
* EVERYWHERE: c-Home can be placed in any geographical region and can be enjoyed anywhere by anyone